Selling from Stage-- Mentorship
Regular price $14,997.00
2.5 Days of reviewing you and your team live. Usually leave the afternoon of the 3rd day. Some notes:
- I try not to influence at the event, when I am there. Need to see the regular 2or 3 day event.
- I look after my own hotel, meals, travel, and airfare expense. Not your cost included in the 10k.
- Detailed report focusing on key areas: Speaker skills, Product, Curriculum, Offer and Process. This is usually broken up into 2 sections. Major Improvement, Minor Improvements.
- Follow up coaching sessions as needed. At least 1 detailed phone coaching session (review of majors and minors).
- Access to Jim for 1 year (phone, emails and text). There is actually no timeframe. I have not changed email or phone for 15 years. :)
- Review of curriculum. Not content (although I will comment), but the sale process included with curriculum.
- Review of sales staff, and consultations, sales materials., flyers, handouts, price list.
- USB for sales staff. Includes the Sales Code (selling information).
- Review of the offer(s). Package, pricing, and value. If I can add additional value I will (a contact, vendor, bonus, etc)
- Access to sales and speaker web site. Members only. 3 new tactics and strategies each week.
- Sales and Speaker training Self Study. . 17 plus hours of sales and speaker training. 13 critical strategies. 101 closing techniques. Social styles and more.